A Landing Page is an opportunity for the seller to tell for a few seconds about his products or services, and for the potential customer to realize that they are “right in the target”.
• A landing page must fully match search queries.
The level of conversions depends directly on the direction of the page, it should be narrowly specialized. For example, when searching for “rattan furniture”, the user must fit into the appropriate section, not the general catalog. Agree that if you write a specific mobile phone in the search engine, you will want to see the features of this phone, not a list of bargains and numerous opinions.
• Suggestion of the conversion route must be placed in the landing page.
The visitor should not have any difficulty in navigating the site. Required conditions for successful work are the placement of the “Add to shopping cart” or “Order” button in the most prominent place. Otherwise, the interested user can simply leave the site. This also includes the location of the contact details: phone, email address, customer service, and so on. Interesting is the fact that conversion can increase by 21% if you change the green or blue color of the button with red, which prompts you to act instantly.
• No unnecessary actions until the deal is completed.
This is a pledge to successfully promote the site. Not every user will agree to lose a few minutes to sign up, enter data, wait for confirmation, and so on. From the moment you enter the landing page to the end of the transaction, the client must do the minimum amount of action. By following the site’s development and popularization, make regular changes to make it simpler for the user to work. Slowly loading pages, saturated with graphics and flash elements, negatively affect conversions.
• Comprehensive information
For example, you decide to sell laptops. Introducing MacBook Air put all the information on one page.
• Product price.
• Model code or manufacturer identifier (in this case, MC968RS / A). This will help the user acquire a product in line with the actual characteristics. At this point, Macbook Air products differ in the amount of RAM, hard disk capacity. The client must know exactly what he is buying.
• Manufacturer’s warranty data. Addresses of service centers and their conditions.
It is better to take them from the manufacturer’s site to have reliable information. Otherwise you may have problems with disgruntled clients.
• Certification information. The point is that some customers are looking for cheap products, while others pay attention to certified ones.
• Keyboard info. Collect comprehensive product data, do not create anti-advertising on social networks where potential customers are communicating.
• Delivery cost with all conditions.
• Delivery times and actual stocks in the warehouse of the product until the moment of the deal. If the user has passed the entire order process and eventually learns about the absence of the desired model, this will affect the reputation of the site. Status “available” or “temporarily missing” should be prominent.
The Landing Page has the main task of turning site visitors into buyers. Analyzing user actions on a landing page enables marketers to determine how successful an ad is.