What is a Landing Page and what is it used for?
This is a web page that contains a description of a product (or group of products) and services, as well as a request form, reservations, and more. A potential customer would happen upon the page after clicking on the ad link, most often through a contextual or targeted ad.
The main goal of a landing page is to increase your target audience and increase your sales. Page text should encourage the visitor to become a buyer and order a product or service. Marketing specialists analyze the actions of users on the landing page, trying to determine the success and effectiveness of the advertising campaign as a whole.
There are 4 main types of Landing Page:
– The standalone landing page is the most popular landing page type. In substance and content, this is an expanded advertising proposal. The main task is to get the visitor to take immediate action: order goods, subscribe to news. It often contains catchy slogans, large and bright buttons, pop-ups, promotional information, top deals, and more.
– A microsite is a separate site that contains information about the advertised service or product, typically consisting of several pages (up to five). The focus is on color images of goods, videos with detailed descriptions, and more. Typically, textual information is minimal. This type of Landing Page prefers to use large companies to advertise their projects.
– Main Site Landing Pages – Landing Pages sometimes appear on the main site landing pages. The technology is inefficient because the design of the main site contains many side elements that distract the visitor. But you can get a higher conversion than a normal page and get SEO comfort.
– Lendo site – consists of independent landing pages. It has a high conversion rate, but it has some disadvantages in terms of SEO optimization.
Landing pages can also be divided into:
– advertising – contain very different content that informs about the service. The customer is thrown into the flow of information without noticing a purchase.
– Lidas – is a site for collecting visitor data. Data is needed by the marketing department to reduce the risk of sales. Visitors are motivated to leave information about themselves with various discounts and promotional codes;
– viral – Product advertising is hidden in an image, article, or video. The visitor “swallows the bait” in the form of entertainment, subconsciously gaining brand confidence.
Landing Pages efficiency and conversion
Landing pages are simple to perceive, navigation is minimal, the focus is on the benefits of the product.
Performance indicator is conversion – the ratio of users who completed a targeted action and those who have just visited the page. This ratio is multiplied by 100% and a conversion rate is obtained.
Our team, from Digital agency SEOMAX, deals with creating landing pages, and we can consult you in detail and give you recommendations regarding your product or service.